Children's University has published a series of Podcasts following the CU Managers Conference in Manchester in October 2019.
Listen to the full podcast series here:
Speakers in this first series:
- Helen O’Donnell - CEO, Children’s University
- "I think we'd all agree, that now is the time to redefine success in education"
- Saeed Atcha MBE - Charity CEO, Deputy Lieutenant & Social Mobility Commissioner
- "We are not born with a certain amount of resilience. It is a muscle that needs building and we can all build it together."
- Chris Millward - Director for Fair Access and Participation, Office for Students
- "We want a society that is open and based on merit and equal worth"
- Sam Butters - CEO, Fair Education Alliance
- "How can we find what is working and scale it..."
- Tom Ravenscroft – Founder and CEO, Skills Builder Partnership
- "Broader skills that all young people are going to need"