We store this information securely, in accordance with applicable data protection law. Personal information will only be shared with partner organisations which directly deliver our programmes. The information will not be shared with any third-parties outside of this network, nor is it shared for marketing purposes.
Access to your information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold.
Correcting your information – We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
Deletion of your information – You have the right to ask us to delete any personal information we hold about you where:
- You consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained
- We are using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see Withdrawing your consent to using your information below
- You have validly objected to our use of your personal information – see Objecting to how we may use your information below
- Our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations
- Objecting to how we may use your information – You have the right at any time to require us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Restricting how we may use your information – In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This might apply, for example, when we are assessing the validity of any objection you have made to our use of your information. The right might also apply if we no longer have a basis for using your personal information but you don’t want us to delete the data. Where this right is validly exercised, we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Withdrawing consent to use your information Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights at:
Essex Children’s University Trust, Brightspace Centre, 160 Hadleigh Road, Ipswich, Suffolk IP2 0HH
We seek to resolve directly all complaints about how we handle personal information, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose contact details are:
Information Commissioners office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745